Friday, February 18, 2005

You Also See Some Plus-Size Pool Poses

Watching the previews at the end of last night's C.S.I., I see the upcoming ep is the one featuring Lisa Brounstein – and a whole lotta other fat women, since the investigation seems to be set at a public social gathering for SSBBWs and their admirers. The approach, one suspects, won't be that much different from an earlier outing set at a little people's convention: titillation and empathy being dispensed in equal doses, no doubt. (It'll be intriguing, though, to see Gill Grissom's inquiring-minded take on the whole scene.) Since C.S.I. is such a top-rated show, this may be the first time that many in the audience will be exposed to the size acceptance social scene, so I know I'll be watching it. It's gotta be better than last night's fat-man-in-a-diaper ep.

Commentary sure to come. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home