Thursday, December 02, 2004

Manga Madness

Picking up the most recent issue of The Comics Journal (#264), I noticed an ad that piqued my interest: for a collection of erotic manga entitled Chubby. "Overflowing with erotic energy and imagery!" the ad notes. "Women with abundant, full-figured bodies!" The cover of the first ish shows a trio of plus-sized big-eyed femmes, the fullest figured of which appears to be a mid-sized housewife. The ad took me to the publisher's web page, where some very explicit images from the first issue awaited me: several shots of fulsome erections and sweaty nekkid BBWs with their naughty bits fully exposed. "Three erotic manga that describe the desires of three nymphomaniac women!" the ad promises me. Funny that I haven't seen this title at my local comics shoppe. . .

Anyone out there familiar with this book?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home