Friday, November 19, 2004

Story Time

Wound up posting a batch of stories on the Weight Room this a.m. For some reason, there were more dominance-and-submission type stories in this story pool than usual (a sign of the times?), so much so that I added a code to the Index for "dom" stories. Despite my earlier posting on the subject, all of the new stories have at least gone through minimal editing: ain't ready to give up the red pen yet!

I'm not much for the explicit s&m stuff, but it's a recurrent theme in Weight Gain fiction. I'm not quite sure why this is, though I suspect that part of it connects to the idea that fatness equals a loss of personal control. Dominance fiction is, after all, about one character showing off his/her Mastery of Their Domain. Where better to display this uber-control than in the Land of Anti-Fat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home