Thursday, December 16, 2004

Accidental Subversion

In an effort to avoid doing work this afternoon, I wasted some time looking up "Wilson Barbers" entries on Google. Found a goodly number of entries – some unfamiliar to me (I had no idea, for instance, that the folks at Expandemonium had appropriated a Writers' Advice piece that I wrote for the Dimensions story archives – I'm not bothered by the fact that they did this, just irked that nobody told me about it!) But by the fifth page of entries, some odd googlizings started to crop up.

Most of 'em were connected to my serialized erotic fat admirer novel, "The Weight Loss Camp." Because that erotic work has the words "weight loss" in its title, a bunch of health and diet listers have apparently added it robotically to their relevant link pages. Which makes me wonder if some unsuspecting would-be lady dieter – not knowing that this serial depicts a series of sexual encounters with a series of progressively larger and larger women – might not inadvertently click onto this earnest little piece of smut . . .

. . .and be forever changed by the experience.

Hey, this is my blog - I can fantasize all I want, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home