Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Steve Trevor Should Be So Lucky!

Derrick Fish, who continues to delight with fresh SSBBW graphics at his web log (man, does that Jabba the Hut & Princess Leia graphic draw on my younger dreams of a weight-battling Carrie Fisher!), drew my attention to another art blog entirely devoted to graphics of a fat Amazonian Princess, Jamar Nicholas’ BBWW: The Fat Wonder Woman Blog. To those geezerly FAs like yours truly who fondly recall the Silver Age Wonder Woman twice getting fat thanx to some alien funhouse mirrors, the thought of a series of comic book and animation artists tackling a plus-sized Diana Prince definitely has its allure. Haven’t gotten too far back into this blog’s archives yet (I will note that Fish’s offering outdoes every other submission on the first page, however), but I really dug superhero artist Bret Blevins’ super-sized submission. The calves may be a bit precarious, but I got a charge out of her full-faced expression – very provocative . . .

Postscript: I should also note that Jamar has a fun web comic which I’m also trying to catch up on: Detective Boogaloo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home