Saturday, October 09, 2004

Who Am Us, Anyway?

Welcome to Barbers Blog, the site for random thoughts from Wilson Barbers, a who-the-hell-is-he? author of dubious fat fiction and size acceptance focused pop criticism. I've been a regular scribe for the print mag Dimensions ("Where Big Is Beautiful") and its on-line counterpart, Dimensions On-Line, where I've also been the site's librarian and editor of its story pages. For a decade or so, I also was a free-lancer for such sterling publications as BUF and Juggs, for which I wrote a host of inappropriate fantasies, many of which can now be found on a Dimensions' page entitled Fat Magic. I also have a Geocities website which I sporadically update, devoted primarily to fat collectibles like comic postcards and sideshow lady photos as well as the art of fat admiring cartoonist Ned Sonntag. It's entitled Wilson Barbers' Haus O' Fun. Obviously, I spend too much time on the Internet. . .

Be that as it may, here's another damn writer's blog: with Yours Truly wasting hours he should be spending on something payable, holding forth on whatever strikes my fancy and is size related, occasionally commenting on work or bloggers I particularly enjoy, periodically ranting on the hassles of editing amateur fiction, harmlessly lusting from afar after some smart BBW who I've seen on the web. Pretty dubious stuff, I know. But waddya expect from a guy who's written for Juggs, ferchristsake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home